Support system

when you have depression, the one thing that you want to do is isolate yourself. which is not good for you. but you can't help it. you want to reach out but your mind is telling you things like
you're a burden to everyone,
nobody loves you
nobody really cares about you
and it sometimes lead you to the edge

you know, when you fell into a hole
you only see what's in front of you
you're so stuck up with your thoughts that you can't seem to find a way out

when you tell people about it
they would give you suggestions like
why don't you pray more
go out and exercise
see new people
make new friends

but what if i don't want to do any of that?
some days i can't even get out of my room
let alone out of bed
how can i do all those things?

but in those times, i manage to reach out to my best friend
she really knows me inside out
she always listens to whatever that i wanted to say
even if it's not rational or little dumb things
and it would always
maybe help me a little

there's also some other friends who didn't even ask questions
since the first day that i told them
they took some time to accompany me
they just bare with me, support me
and i'm very thankful for that

thank you guys.
=))



sometimes the best thing to help a depressed person
is just be there for them

it's good enough for me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm covid positive and pregnant

Stronger than i thought

BPD and me