So many sadness



days had gone by but the sadness still lingers...

last week, my supervisor passed away. it's like a shock to me. especially my unit at work. she was a very happy-go-lucky and bubbly person. every time i walk by her cubicle, i feel sad. because it was so sudden...

that week was also when my house was broken into for the 3rd time this year. i was so traumatized that i had to be hospitalized. my mental health had been a roller coaster ever since then.

so i need to take care of myself better. i can't let myself drown in sorrow. but it's hard.

but this griefing process...

i don't know what to think anymore.

i'm just sad.

i want to live normally.

like normal people do.

but how do normal people do?

maybe if i don't think to much...then i can go through this...

maybe....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm covid positive and pregnant

Stronger than i thought

BPD and me