I'm covid positive and pregnant

 Having covid and being pregnant is not an easy feat. It takes a lot of courage because it can mess with your mind.

Being me, while having bpd is a daily struggle and now this? Was not easy. What makes it easy is having to go through it with someone else. 

For the first couple of days i was not in a very good condition. I had high fever, flu and body aches and so does my partner. But we made it through together. Well, i did. He, on the other hand continued to have high fever and then rashes. At that time we were quarantine in our house.

We already book an appointment to the CAC (Covid-19 Assessment Centre). When we arrived there, we're hoping that we can continue our quarantine at home, no problem. But then the doc there advised that we need to check-in the hospital for further assessment as our symptoms didn't seem to have lessened and to check on our baby.

And so here i am. In the hospital without my partner beside me. Because of my condition, i was considered high risk and was put in the main hospital. As for my partner, he was put in a special hospital for COVID-19 patients. 

That's it for now. I'm already feeling tired.

I'll update again later.

Please pray for our health and safety in fighting this. Tq


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stronger than i thought

BPD and me