I'm depressed

i know. i told you that i'm recovering but something triggered me and it came into a spiral again. i should never listen to my heart. it's still can't think straight.

yesterday i went to the clinic. i have a ringing in my ear for a few days now. so i went for a check. it turns out nothing is wrong with my ear. it's all in my head. that is a nerve was compressing my head and i feel it in my ear. something like that. is it because of my depression? well i was kinda a little bit depressed. and i did fell on my head a few times before. so  i did some massage on my head and neck. the ringing had kinda stop.

well anyway, today is a new day.
i can get through this.
i just need to avoid the -ve people.
love myself more.
if only it is as simple as that.

people really thought i was just sad. it's difficult. people just don't understand that you are struggling. your mind is in a constant battle with yourself.

i just hope that some day i can get to the end of the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm covid positive and pregnant

Stronger than i thought

BPD and me