I don't know what to believe

these few weeks are not so great but i feel fine. after i come out with depression, i started to tell the reason of it. my family was okay with. at first they are mad but i told them that i have accepted it as fate and they should too. they told me as long as i'm happy, they are happy.

depression is not a joke. i may have never said this before because i'm afraid it will hurt my mom. because she thinks she's the one that should have this, not me. i love you soo much mom. but when you have an illness it drowns you. i have tried to end all this. i'm not proud of it. but that really opens up my eye that i need help. so i did. and i'm getting better until a few days ago.

someone texted me. i don't know this person and i don't want anything to do with him/her. but he/she said some things that made me wonder. my friend told me to just ignore it. but can i?

i was getting better but then this came along? what do you want from me??!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm covid positive and pregnant

Stronger than i thought

BPD and me